We would like to share our three week EPIC cycling ADVENTURE of over 1500 miles from Fort Collins, Colorado to Carnation, Washington with you. We leave August 29th and arrive in Carnation on Monday, September 22.

Friday, August 22, 2008

One week 'til the starting gun fires . . .

A week from today, Rhett, Steve, Terry and I (along with Steve's parents who thankfully are driving support) begin the Epic Adventure. I'm busily packing since my bike and gear are going in the RV with Steve and Terry on Monday morning. Tomorrow will be my last long pretrip ride to Jim Creek near Arlington (about 60 miles) with Scott and Beth. Terry tells me she started "tapering" and carbo. loading weeks ago. Ready or not we're riding the first leg from Fort Collins to Gould next Friday.

Asta lavista baby,

Tim

1 comment:

Terry said...

tapering and carbo loading days ago...not weeks, silly. I take my training very seriously don't ya know...